Ugh as winter draws near so does all the colds and flu bugs. Monday Tuesday I was hit with some kind of virus that took me out. Then Friday night Trinity started throwing up. Poor kid felt aweful but he was a trooper, even when his mean Momma threated to take him to the doctor if he did not drink his juice! He politly said "ok Mom" and drank a sip! :) I did laundry, cleaned and disinfected all weekend. Saturday I was so exausted that I laid down with Trinity in his bed and fell alseep for about an hour. Trampus was gone hauling cows all weekend so it was just Trin and I. Trampus and Trinity are enjoying the house to themselves today! Trap is sick and Trinity, I thought was still sick this morning so i kept him home, but has more energy than his dad knows what to do with!
I am happy to report that Trinity has gone 10 days yes 10 DAYS of being dry and in big boy underwear!! There has been no accidents except for when he was at daycare. He was at the potty trying to get his pants down and couldn't. Kathy his daycare mom even said it was her fault. She sent him in there thinking he could get his jeans off himself. So I dont count that incedent cause he was really trying!!
Goofy Gunnar Story
14 years ago
I had the crud at our house too last week. It start out Wednesday when I got up with flu like stuff and turned to strep to finish the week.
ReplyDeleteGlad everyone is feeling better. :)